The Indian Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (InCham Cambodia) is a non-profit business organization that exists to support the growth of businesses, help to attract and establish new businesses and foster a healthy and inclusive business environment. It is officially registered with the Royal Government of Cambodia on 15th February, 2012 with the initiation of its key Founding Members ( Mr. Debasish Pattnaik, Mr. Sandeep Majumdar, Mr. Mohan Gunti, Mr. Nagaraju Vemula, and Mr. Mohit Rajvanshi ) of Indian Community supported by the Indian Embassy in Cambodia and Cambodian Chambers of Commerce in Cambodia.
The InCham Cambodia is established to represent Indian Businesses Entrepreneurs, Professionals living and working in Cambodia with the mission to become a major resource for information on trade, investments, business opportunities, business consulting in the country.
It’s objective is to act on behalf of Indian Business Organizations and Individuals for business facilitation, regulatory exchange and dispute resolution as well as to promote India-Cambodia economic, commercial & trade and bilateral relations and vice-versa.
In accordance with the Chamber’s Constitution, InCham Cambodia ‘aims is to provide a forum for Indian Business people having an interest in Cambodia to meet together in a spirit of friendship and cooperation for mutual benefit and with a view to fostering good commercial and social relations with our Cambodian counterparts and the community at large.’ The Chamber is not however, exclusive to Indian Business people. It welcomes all individuals with an interest in the India and Cambodia.The objectives of the Chamber are focused around:
In order to fulfill this, the core activities of the Chamber are:
– Membership: supporting our current members and encouraging new members to join. We have an Membership Directory where full details of our members and businesses can be found.
– Events: organizing business-focused events that give our members an opportunity to network and that tackle topical issues facing the business community.
– Trade promotion: Working in partnership with various Indian Chambers like FICCI, CII, ICC, Indian State Chambers and the Indian Embassy in Cambodia. We promote bilateral trade and investment between the India and Cambodia and vice-versa.
– Business Services: The Chamber with the support of Indian Embassy in Cambodia aims to provide advice and assistance on behalf of Global Indian Companies and Individuals doing and seeking to do business in Cambodia.
– Policy engagement: With a view to ensuring an enabling environment to do business in Cambodia, our Committees are member-driven and tackle topical issues affecting the business community. They also provide a forum for our members to engage with each other.
– Website and Digital Media: These are useful channels to find out more about the Chamber’s activities and that of its members via its Facebook Page and Membership Directory. You will find our on our website where you can find useful business contacts, as well as being a repository for information on doing business in Cambodia.
To enable us to serve you better, we invite you to be an active Member of our Vibrant Chamber. There are many ways for you to become involved and get information on in regulatory approvals, market research, joint venture partner identification, project financing, accounting, taxation, legal and portfolio investments.