InCham Cambodia acts as the advisory platform to guide Indian Investments into Cambodia and vice versa. There is a need for promoting foreign investments in Cambodia in a structured manner and provide quality input and support services to the investors. Some of the services the members can expect are following:
- Consulting & lobbying with government on key issues related to doing business in Cambodia
- InCham Cambodia participates in various gov. and non-government working groups and helps in prepare studies, working papers, initiatives and suggestions for regulations to improve government & business relations and conditions of doing business in Cambodia
- InCham Cambodia represents the views of the business community in the Kingdom of Cambodia on doing business in Cambodia
- InCham Cambodia endeavors to improve access of Indian Business to the Cambodian market
- Provides services to Members relating to Economic, Legal, Technical, Financial, Market and other Business issues in India and Cambodia
- Provides information to investors related to their industry and possible partners in Cambodia
- Facilitates the creation of strategic alliances between SME’s and other Large scale enterprises of Cambodia and Indian States
- Promotes a strong Indian Business identity vis-à-vis the Cambodian business community
- Promotes strong ties with FICCI, CII, Cambodia Chamber of Commerce, FASMEC, International Chambers and various Business Groups and Associations in Cambodia for the promotion of the interests of companies
- Conduct and arrange various networking sessions among members, non-members and members of interest groups.
- Conduct various Seminars, Conferences, Talk Shows, Knowledge Series and related business events.
- And many more…
To promote India-Cambodia economic, trade and bilateral relations and vice-versa.
Promoting Foreign Investments in Cambodia from India in a focused, comprehensive, and structured manner while acting as a first reference point to provide quality input and support services to the prospective foreign investors.